Prospective students apply directly - without having to first enroll in the MIA programme or at Sciences Po. You will spend your first year in Paris and choose among
- Paris School of International Affairs (PSIA)
- School of Public Affairs
- School of Management and Innovation
During the second year, you attend the Master’s Programme in International Affairs and Governance (MIA) at the University of St.Gallen.
Admission Criteria and Required Documents
- Bachelor's degree in International Affairs or equivalent
- Academic performance
- "projet professionnel"
- Extracurricular involvement
- Profiency in English and French (dependent on Master's programme in Paris, see Sciences Po's website)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Motivation
- Two letters of recommendationx
Please refer to Sciences Po's admissions website for updated information on required documentation.
The application deadline for a start in the Autumn Semester 2023 ends on 15 January 2023: Online Application. Participants are selected by a joint committee from Sciences Po and the University of St.Gallen.
More information can be found on the websites of Sciences Po, see Quick Links.