||Publications of Julian Kölbel
- Indicators and Measurement
|Fields of research
- The impact of sustainable investing
- Indicators for and measurement of sustainability
- Climate Risks
- ETH Zurich, PhD in Management & Finance (Nov. 2011 - Jun. 2016)
- University of Oxford, M.Sc. in Water Policy and Management (Oct. 2009 - Sep. 2010)
- ETH Zurich, B.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Oct. 2005 - Sep. 2008)
- University of St. Gallen, Assistant Professor of Sustainable Finance (Aug. 2022 – present)
- Affiliation: School of Finance, Center for Financial Services Innovation
- MIT Sloan School of Management, Research Affiliate (Mar. 2018 - present)
- Affiliation: Aggregate Confusion Project
- University of Zurich, Postdoctoral Researcher (Mar. 2018 – Jun. 2022)
- Affiliation: Center for sustainable finance and private wealth (CSP)
- MIT Sloan School of Management, Postdoctoral Fellow (Sep. 2016 - Feb. 2018)
- Affiliation: MIT Sustainability Initiative and System Dynamics Group
7,170: Impact Investing 2 ECTS, Fall Semester
- Swiss Finance Institute
- Society for Financial Studies
- European Finance Association
- International Center for Pension Management (ICPM) research award, July 2022.
- People's Choice Award at the ARCS conference, Bocconi University, Milano, June 2022.
- Governance Insight Award, Honorary Distinction, Investment and Wealth Institute, April 2021
- Best Paper Prize and the Best Paper Prize on ESG Standards, Global Research Alliance for Sustainable Finance and Investment (GRASFI), September 11, 2020, Columbia University.
- Best Paper Award at the Workshop Sustainable Finance, October 1, 2020, University of Liechtenstein
- Best Pedagogical Contribution Award, Management Teaching Review, Aug. 2018.
- Best sustainable finance teaching concept, United Nations Principles for Responsible Investing (UN PRI), Sep. 27, 2016.
- Zurich Dissertation Prize for an outstanding dissertation in the area of financial risk, sponsored by Zurich Insurance, June 1, 2016.
- Best Student Paper at UNPRI Academic Conference, Paris, Nov. , 2013.
- Best Master Thesis and Best Overall Performance in MSc Degree at the University of Oxford, Sep. 2010.
Co-founder and research affiliate of the Aggregate Confusion Projects
||Further information about Julian Kölbel